Renew Life is a family run business that has over the last 20 years established itself as North America’s #1 digestive care and cleansing company. Our innovative, safe and effective range of EU compliant digestive health and cleansing supplements are designed to have a profound impact on people’s health. Our products are “free from” formulas made without the use of fillers, binders, harsh contaminants or artificial ingredients that work against the body’s natural cleansing and detoxification processes.
Due to accelerated growth we are looking for an Area Sales Manager for the northern region to join our friendly team. The position is field based, covering the north of the UK (Midlands and up). You will generate new accounts, build key relationships to develop existing accounts and generate sales. As part of your role you will also provide staff and practitioner training, organise in-store merchandising and events. We will provide first class training at our Reading head office ensuring you have a great understanding of the company, its exciting products and what makes Renew Life successful. You will regularly liaise with the Sales Director in Reading and attend meetings as required.
Who we’re looking for
• A proven track record of B2B sales success in independent health food stores and pharmacies
• A strong business developer and relationship manager
• Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills
• Commercially aware and an excellent negotiator
• A target driven, ambitious sales professional
• An enthusiastic, hard working, self driven person
• A Midlands or Cheshire based residence (or near) to maximise efficiency in the sales territory
• Someone who is looking to join a fast growing business
We offer a competitive remuneration package including a fantastic earning potential based on a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and car allowance or company car.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Join our friendly team and help continue Renew Life UK’s success