Organico is recruiting! We’re looking for a tough but kind sales person, a multi-tasker balls-in-the-air expert who wants to make a difference.
• Home based field sales and office sales job with bias to London and South-East but covering the whole UK – at least initially. Our primary aim is to grow our direct-to-shop deliveries.
• We want to make sure the best organic and/or natural food shops are kept close and up to date with our products and actions.
• We see a great potential for our products in fine food outlets – farm shops, garden centres, well located convenience stores and destination shops.
• We also aim to support wholesaler sales by providing the missing attention and focus and explaining our products to time pressed retailers.
What do we offer?
• Brilliant products and a genuinely ethical and engaged outlook.
• Market salary according to experience.
• Car if required.
• Freedom to develop role and manage own working pattern but with good product and office support.
Who are we?
• A small company under £4million turnover, trying to work ethically with small scale local suppliers. All our products are organic/sustainable.
• A team of 10 people based in Lower Earley, Reading. A company almost 20 years old, financially stable, well connected with diversified customers and products.
• A global leader in sustainable fish, very well connected with experts and NGO’s across the whole food world, known and respected for campaigning and participation in issues.
• Internationally minded doing import, exports, trade, brand development, sales and distribution.
• Our brands and products are premium quality. We have three own label brands, each of which have a website and social media sites, and a small number of exclusive agency lines. A summary can be found on www.organicorealfoods.com.
Who are you?
• A keen communicator, quick to understand and present key selling points, well presented, able to deal with people on different levels and build good relationships.
• Prior sales and field sales experience a big bonus but not essential if you have experience in the health food/organic sector and/or fine food sector.
• Food passionate and issues interested, with prior knowledge of organic/health foods.
• Meticulous, self-organised, self-motivated and able to juggle many balls at the same time.
• Ability to manage diverse intensity of relationships and work on many different tasks simultaneously keeping objectives and targets in mind.
• Positive and ready to go the extra mile.
Where do we want to go?
We’ve got lots of new products in the pipeline. We’re one of the few UK organic companies to be developing our products across a common European organic market. We invest time and effort in marketing to try to get to grips with the new digital landscape. We are dedicated and committed to the independent sector. We are seeing the grocery sector change and aim to stay relevant and grow as wellbeing and ethics become more and more important to more and more people’s lives.
You’ve seen the age of smiley faced innocent copy-cat brands, false difference brands, just shove the word “craft” in front of it brands and not really punk brands… and so we humbly hope and pray that the next BIG NEW THING post-Trump post Brexit age will be the age of “we’ve had enough of this b****: is there anyone we can actually trust?!” If and when that day comes to pass, with or without the help of millennials, we will be there.
You don’t need to create a silly video, snapchat us or find a secret message through go geo cashing, simply e-mail CV to [email protected].
NO recruitment agents please.