Natural & Organic Products Europe – Europe’s biggest trade show for natural, organic, fair trade, free-from, vegan, vegetarian, and healthy living brands – opens at 9.30am on Sunday 19 April at the new venue of ExCeL London.
Renowned for attracting key buyers and decision makers from across the food, beauty, health and eco-label categories, over 10,000 attendees – including representatives from major supermarkets and multiples, specialist suppliers, international wholesalers and distributors, pharmacies, leading contract caterers, salons and spas, plus 1000s of independent retail outlets – are expected to visit over 19-20 April.
Well-known brands such as Boots, Superdrug, M&S, Waitrose, John Lewis, Ocado, Tesco, Aldi, Sainsbury’s, Co-op, M&S, Holland and Barrett, Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic, Harrods, SpaceNK Apothecary, Victoria Health, BeautyMART, Love Lula, John Bell & Croyden, Abel & Cole, Costco, BaxterStorey, Sodexo, Wessanen, Mad&Vin, SOK, Life Europe AB, Biocoop, Helsemin, and Carrefour are among the who’s who of buyers already pre-registered.
Over 600 leading exhibitors
Thanks to its new ExCeL venue, the show will feature an unprecedented 600 exhibiting companies from around the world. As its biggest edition yet, Natural & Organic Products Europe is set to launch thousands of new natural and organic products – including supplements, botanicals, superfoods, THR mark herbal medicines, personal care and beauty, eco-household, and food and drink – onto the European market.
New show features for 2015 include international pavilions from Poland, the Galicia region of Spain, and the Hellenic Pavilion (including the Cyclades Islands, Crete and the Greek mainland). They join France, Italy, Sicily, and the USA (which boasts a new section dedicated to ‘Big Sky Country’ Montana). There are also pavilions dedicated to Eco Luxe Beauty, Venus Beauty (new), Slow Food UK (new), Organic Chilled Food (Soil Association), Raw Food, and the members of The OTB (Organic Trade Board), The Vegan Society, HFMA, and Demeter Biodynamic.
The full exhibitor list is available online at https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/divlunch14/Exhi/exhibitorList.aspx.
New Products Showcase
The event’s popular New Products Showcase, which includes eight categories, currently includes over 320 entries – up 10% on last year’s total.
Always a popular destination, visitors to the showcase on Sunday 19 April will also be able to vote for their favourite new products, which will be announced later that night at the prestigious Natural and Organic Awards (hosted by Natural Products magazine, in association with the Soil Association).
Free Keynotes & kitchen demos
There’s handy tips on how to whip up a host of dishes to suit every palate and conscience at this year’s Natural Food Kitchen, which offers two days of live demonstrations from award-wining chefs and expert nutritionists. This year’s recipe-packed line-up features a healthy mix of raw, paleo, vegetarian, special diet, seasonal and organic themed sessions. Highlights include:
- Christine Bailey: Supercharged dishes to boost health and vitality
- The UK Juicing Championships 2015, sponsored by Juico (2.15pm, Sunday 19 April)
- Andrew Jones (Slow Food UK Ambassador): Slow Food Ark of Taste, Cromer Crab and Colchester Native Oysters
- Andrew Wilkie, supported by Orley Moyal: Food for thought – delicious recipes specifically designed to nourish the brain
- Andrew Kojima (MasterChef 2012 finalist): Noodle bowls – the healthy and invigorating fast food
Fronted by a choice of Natural Products magazine’s top columnists, expert contributors and editors, the Natural Products Talks retailer-focused theatre will feature a host of practical, informative and entertaining discussions. Highlights include:
- Benjamin Brown (Viridian Nutrition): The digestive health solutions – help your customers to better digestive health
- Jim Manson, editor Natural Products News: Health check: Natural products retailing in 2014-15 – the findings
- Mike Bronner (Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps) & Philip Lymberry (Compassion in World Farming): How progressive brands and non-profits can work hand in hand to further social change
- Exclusive: Organic market intelligence – insights revealed from the Soil Association 2015 Organic Market Report and the Organic Trade Board’s newly released Organic Consumer Report (followed by Q&A and networking)
Sponsored by Kinetic Natural Products Distributor, the Natural Beauty & Spa Theatre features some of the leading lights of the natural and organic beauty sector discussing new trends, ingredients, and innovations. Highlights include:
- Launch of the Real Beauty Manifesto (10.15am, Monday 20 April)
- Emma Reinhold (Soil Association): Accentuate the positive – how to market organic beauty
- Natural Health Magazine Beauty Awards (10.30am, Monday 20 April)
- Louisa Maaldrink (buyer at M&S Beauty): Natural Beauty at Marks & Spencer
- Amarjit Sahota (Organic Monitor): Exclusive consumer insights into natural and organic beauty products
Full session details and timings are available online at www.naturalproducts.co.uk/education .
Natural & Organic Products Europe, taking place on Sunday and Monday, 19-20 April 2015 at ExCeL London, includes three show sections: Natural Health & Living, Natural Beauty & Spa and The Natural Food Show. Entry includes access to the Natural Products Live Theatre, Natural Beauty & Spa seminars and live Natural Food Kitchen demonstrations.
• Advance visitor registration closes at 5pm on Saturday 18 April (after which a £20 door charge will apply). To register for a free trade only pass, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk and enter priority code NP30 (direct link: http://www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/NPE.aspx?TrackingCode=NP30).