The role covers the territory of central & north London primarily within the M25 , OTE package and competitive salary. This is a permanent contract, full time hours, and comes with a benefit package designed to nurture your wellbeing.
Pukka Herbs – creators of delicious organic herbal teas and incredible health supplements that take people on a journey of discovery to a healthier, happier life – is looking for a talented Sales and Training Manager.
In the 14 years since Tim and Sebastian established Pukka Herbs we’ve been growing at an incredible pace and that’s down to a combination of our amazing products being desirable across the globe and our whole team’s passion to succeed.
Pukka’s uncompromising stance on quality and sustainability makes it an easy sell to our UK independent shop customers. Product complexity along with limits about what we can say mean there’s a massive training element so educating and informing consumers can take place in store.
We are looking for a Sales and Training Manager to build momentum and drive new business in the region.
This role, acting within the Field Sales team, is responsible for owning and cultivating the territory with the aim of growing sales through long term partnerships. Our Field Sales team are ambassadors for Pukka, capable of focusing on both supplements and tea ranges. Working closely with colleagues your key responsibilities will be to:
• To develop exceptional and long term “Pukka” relationships with your accounts to surpass business targets;
• To ensure that your customers are well informed about our product ranges, promotional plans, available POS and education material, making sure our customers and consumers are getting the best possible experience;
• To educate and up skill your customers with insightful and targeted training on all categories – to ensure your customers are giving the best quality advice everyday;
• To work consistently and collaboratively to ensure customer perspectives and opportunities are harnessed and issues are managed or better still turned to an advantage;
• To operate as an account manager, undertaking planning activity with key accounts, identifying growth opportunities and managing account details;
• To seek out and identify significant new customer opportunities and bring them to life.
Our new Sales & Training Manager
If you’re intrigued and excited by what you’ve read so far, let’s see if you have what it takes to meet our uncompromising standards.
You will already have business to business sales or account management experience and you’ve probably gained that in a health or wellbeing environment. It’s important to us that you understand nutrition, the power of plants and complementary practices, either through qualifications, practice or demonstrable interest.
Of course your education and background aren’t the whole picture. When it comes to who you are and how you operate, we will need someone who’s:
• Incredibly self motivated and able to sustain energy and enthusiasm in a remote setting;
• A natural relationship builder, doing the right things for a healthy and lasting relationship;
• Got ‘sales animal’ characteristics, blended with ‘educator’ communication skills and empathy;
• Naturally discerning and organised (able to maximise outputs in a fast paced growth business).
And it goes without saying that you need to be passionate about Pukka and everything we stand for.
What should you do next?
If you’re not familiar with Pukka, grab a cuppa (preferably one of ours!) and check out the Pukka Planet (www.pukkaherbs.com) to get a full understanding of who we are, what we do and why we do it.
If you think Pukka and this opportunity is for you, please apply below. Our process, a lot like Pukka, is a bit different so we think it’s important to tell you a little about it first. You’ll be taken to our application system and asked to register (which takes just a few seconds), then you’ll have the opportunity to create your profile and upload your CV – nothing special about it so far! Then, we’ll ask you to record 3 short videos (there are full instructions) answering the following questions:
o Who are you?
o How do you relate to others?
o Heart or head?
To apply, please apply here: https://auth.cognisess.com/Account/CandidateRegister?organisationId=3840&jobId=2927
After the closing date Sunday 9th April, we’ll shortlist and be in touch with you about next steps.