Welcome to Natural Products News
Natural Products News is Britain’s leading trade magazine for the natural and organic products industry. Published since 1993 Natural Products News provides a unique campaigning edge with a strong reputation for editorial quality and is the must-read title within the industry.
Written by an experienced editorial team led by editor Jim Manson and deputy editor Jane Wolfe, Natural Products News mixes industry news, practical retail advice, the latest products, research, in-depth features, interviews, organic news, company news and comment. The design and quality editorial make it an inspirational and entertaining read, creating a high quality advertising environment.
Our Comments policy
Natural Products News operates some basic rules about comments submitted to its website. They are designed to ensure that debate is lively but also constructive and respectful.
- Debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
- Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case).
- Don’t engage in ‘spamming’. Don’t advertise products or services.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
- Protect your privacy and that of others. Please don’t post private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details.
- Stay on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to this blog.
Comments are moderated before going live. Comments will go live as soon as possible within a 48 hour period. If a comment contravenes the discussion rules it will not be published or will be removed from the website. The editors reserve the right to block publication of comment they consider damaging to the reputation of the natural products industry.
Views expressed by authors (or ‘bloggers’) are theirs alone and do not represent the views of Natural Products News or its publisher, Diversified UK Ltd.
You own the copyright in your postings, articles and pictures, but you also agree to grant Diversified UK Ltd a royalty-free, non-exclusive, right to reproduce or adapt comments or postings in other media owned and published by Diversified UK, including Natural Products News.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the Diversified UK Ltd against any liability arising from breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you may make.
Who we are
Diversified Communications UK
Natural Products News is published by Diversified Communications UK, a leading publisher and event organiser, based in Brighton. With unrivalled experience in the natural, organic and complementary health sectors, Diversified produces the country’s leading trade events, conference and publications for the natural and organic products industry.
As well as Natural Products News, Diversified Communications UK also publishes Natural Beauty News – the only dedicated guide to the natural and organic beauty and personal care market.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company with a successful portfolio of leading exhibitions, conferences, publications and websites.