Join Our Organic Movement To Change The World!
Clearspring is a family-owned, independent UK company based in west London, with the principal logistics warehouse in Holland.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food!
The Clearspring Office is based in Acton where we have newly refurbished open plan office with warehouse for our online shop and meeting place for suppliers, media and customers.
We distribute traditional foods to the health-food trade and major supermarkets in the UK, Europe, and Middle-East.
We work with specialist producers in Japan and Europe to develop authentic foods, certified organic whenever possible.
It really is all about food in the Clearspring office! We have a brand new large kitchen where all the magic happens…
We’re always looking for new colleagues to join our dynamic team and grow along with us to make the world a healthier place.
Job title: Account Manager
• Develop and manage sales to existing wholesale customers
• Develop and manage new customer accounts within the UK market
• Manage Sales Executive in line with UK sales strategy
Develop and manage sales to existing wholesale customers
• Develop and manage sales of existing customers to achieve annual budget
• Develop and agree promotional and marketing plans for customers with Sales Manager and execute accordingly
• Maximise sales by actively analysing sales data, maintaining good communication and introducing new products
Develop and manage new customer accounts within the UK market
• Identify and approach new customers for the UK team
• Set up new customers with the relevant wholesaler or set them up to deal directly with Clearspring if viable.
• Continue to develop and maintain new customers acquired
Manage Sales Executive in line with UK sales strategy
• Meet with Sales Executive to discuss weekly targets and follow up activity
• Work closely with the Sales Executive to ensure a smooth end customer experience from wholesalers
• Develop, agree and report on Sales Executive activity with Sales Manager
The ideal candidate should:
• have a good track record / experience in general sales in a similar business/industry
• enjoy being proactive in developing and maintain customer relations
General requirements for the position:
• A professional and positive manner to create excellent customer rapport
• Must demonstrate a high level of numeracy and solid data analysis and presentation skills on MS Excel and Power Point.
• A high level of fluency in English, both spoken and written, enabling the necessary direct business communication with all customers and suppliers
• Willingness to travel to visit customers in UK and if need by International markets
Please refer to our website at www.clearspring.co.uk for a fuller background to our company.