European Sales Manager (Human Healthcare)
Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin)
– Full time, permanent role
– Home or office based
– Competitive salary
– Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the probiotic industry as a European Sales Manager within the Human Healthcare division. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for managing and developing our European business for the Bio-Kult and Lepicol ranges.
Responsibilities will include:
• Drive sales of the Bio-Kult & Lepicol ranges within Europe by developing and executing business plans with existing partners.
• Identify and develop new business in new territories.
• Build and sustain long-term relationships with all stakeholders.
• Demonstrate a successful track record of identifying and developing overseas distribution partners and previous experience of promoting nutraceutical or pharmaceutical products for digestive health is desirable.
• Demonstrate an ability to be persuasive and articulate.
• Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Have a marketing and/or science qualification and can demonstrate your ability to develop business via distribution partners.
• Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and manage multiple priorities.
Your contribution will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits including pension scheme, healthcare and 28 days annual leave.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please send your CV plus a covering letter giving details of your current salary to:
Claire Rowswell, HR Manager – [email protected]