Sales and Training Representative (Ireland Territory Manager)
Living Planet Limited
Living Planet Limited represent high quality, ethical brands in the natural health industry and provides exceptional education, sales and marketing support. These products are sold to health food stores and pharmacies across the UK & Ireland.
Our brands include Living Nutrition, Planet Paleo, Mushrooms4Life, Zen CBD, Hemptouch, Flaska, OSI Magnesium and Alteya Organics. We have a small highly motivated team providing the very best support to our brands and our valued customers.
We are seeking a sales and training representative to help develop Ireland’s nationwide customer base. The role will include new business development and supporting existing retail stockists. In your role as the key point of contact for our stockist, you will help provide staff training, in-store support, merchandising and extension of new lines. You will also be responsible for managing all promotional displays and material.
Previous experience as a sales representative and a strong understanding of health food supplements and natural skincare are important attributes.
- Developing a strategy to bring in new business accounts across Ireland (with support from the Sales Director).
- General account management to include placing orders, increasing customer awareness of promotions or new product launches.
- Product training
- Liaising with Office team to support stores
- Visiting new and existing retail stockists in your area
- In-stores support in key retail stockists, sampling products and giving nutritional advice in store
- Merchandising and product positioning
- Attend regular sales meetings and product training events
- Opening accounts, building key relationships and generating sales.
- Manage own administration including store visit bookings and ensuring notes on each account are updated after your visits.
- Experience in the natural products industry
- Hardworking and motivated
- Strong initiative
- Highly organised
- Warm and personable character
- Excellent communication & an ability to confidently present educational materials
- Ability to build rapport with customers and gain trust & loyalty from retail staff
- Passion for natural health and wellbeing products
- Educated to diploma or degree level in Nutrition, Naturopathy or Herbal medicine.
- Experience in health food retail.
- Access to a vehicle for travel.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive rate based on experience.
- Travel expenses
- Generous staff discount
- Monthly free product allowance