Sales Office Administrator – Full Time Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Join Our Organic Movement To Change The World!
Clearspring is a family-owned, independent UK company based in west London, with the principal logistics warehouse in Holland.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food!
The Clearspring Office is based in Acton where we have newly refurbished open plan office with warehouse for our online shop and meeting place for suppliers, media and customers.
We distribute traditional foods to the health-food trade and major supermarkets in the UK, Europe, and Middle-East.
We work with specialist producers in Japan and Europe to develop authentic foods, certified organic whenever possible.
It really is all about food in the Clearspring office! We have a brand new large kitchen where all the magic happens…
We’re always looking for new colleagues to join our dynamic team and grow along with us to make the world a healthier place.
Job title: Sales Office Administrator
Contract type: Full Time Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Reporting to: Sales Office Manager
o To handle UK and International Customer orders from receipt to dispatch
o To provide logistical /admin support for all customers and sales team as required
o Sales Order Processing and Customer Service
o Entry of all sales orders for all customers, liaison with logistics warehouse in Holland and final invoicing on receipt of CMR
o Provision of invoice schedule to accounts dept for Invoice Discounting upload
o Completion of all documentation needed for customs (COA, Health Certificates, etc)
o Completion of product forms/ promotion forms
o Credit control for each customer to ensure no goods are dispatched without payment
o Maintenance of clear records for each customer file, noting any changes to individual procedures
o Respond to various enquiries from customers
o Updating weekly sales report for multiples
o Assisting sales managers when needed (producing reports, etc.)
o Invoice checks
o Supply Chain And Logistics
o Daily communication with our warehouse and troubleshooting logistic/supply problems
o Coordination with sales team re allocation of stock if shortage occurs, and set up rationing plan
o Control of pallet administration (Chep contract)
o Working closely with our current transport companies, to ensure that deliveries are made on time and in full.
The ideal candidate will:
• have a good track record / experience in general sales administration in similar business.
• have experience of dealing with complex export documentation
• be used to taking responsibility for all aspects of their job without undue supervision, with a flexible approach to adapting to changing priorities.
• have a good knowledge of ERP order processing software
General requirements for the position:
• Highly numerate and organised re data entry and record keeping, with good general skills in Office 2013.
• Advanced skill in Excel.
• A high level of fluency in English, both spoken and written, enabling the necessary direct business communication with all customers and suppliers
• Friendly and positive manner to create excellent customer rapport
• be proactive in finding solutions for challenges arising
• Salary negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience
• 20 days holiday per annum
• Clearspring foods at 50% discount off retail
We offer an Auto Enrolment Company Pension Plan.
Working Hours and Office Atmosphere
• Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30, with one hour unpaid for lunch
• Clearspring is an independent company and this role is based in an office with 26 people in total.
• Use of well equipped kitchen and food supplies