The 2020 Sustainable Beauty Awards organized by Ecovia Intelligence are now open to entries.
Recognizing those in the beauty industry who are pushing the boundaries of sustainability, the five 2020 Sustainable Beauty Awards categories are:
- New Sustainable Product Award – given to a new cosmetic or personal care product with important sustainability credentials
- Sustainable Packaging – given to a new packaging format that has a low environmental footprint in terms of materials, design and/or application
- Sustainable Ingredient – given to a new ingredient that makes a significant difference in terms of environmental and/or social impact
- Sustainability Pioneer – given to an operator that is a pioneer or leader in some aspect of sustainability
- Sustainability Leadership – given to an organization that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
The awards are open to cosmetic and personal care brands, retailers and distributors, ingredient firms, packaging companies, NGOs, agencies, and related firms within the beauty industry.
The closing date for entries is 30 September and the finalists will be notified by 16 October.
This year, the winners will be announced at a virtual awards ceremony on 3 November alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Cosmetics Summit, taking place from 2-5 November.