BeautyPro has launched Natura, a range of organic vegan-friendly superfood-infused sheet facial masks created from a biodegradable bamboo composite.
The four-strong offer incorporates extracts including quinoa seed, hibiscus, lavender, japonica and turmeric, and comprises:
- Avocado Mask – enriched with the natural avocado oil that penetrates deep into the skin, this mask is designed to hydrate and repair while smoothing out wrinkles. Suitable for sensitive skin types, it prevents irritation and protects skin from the elements.
- Rose Mask combines botanical extracts to cleanse the skin of impurities along with anti-inflammatory ingredients to heal and prevent blemishes, minimize redness and soothe irritation.
- Multi-Grain Mask combines rice, buckwheat and rye to plump and firm the skin while a rich complex of sugar maple, herbs and botanicals act as a natural AHA to provide cell renewing properties for a firmer and smoother complexion.
- Herb Mask is packed with a variety of herbs and vitamins to rebalance skin tone, reduce enlarged pores and brighten the complexion, while hydrating and nourishing.
- Turmeric Mask uses the on-trend spice anti-aging benefits that re-energise the skin, encourage cell renewal and act as a powerful anti-oxidant to protect the skin. Skin is left radiant and deeply hydrated.
- Potato & Parsley Under Eye Mask is described as a unique formula which combines the natural brightening agent of potato to rejuvenate the under eye area and the calming properties of parsley to target puffiness and reduce the appearance of under eye shadow.