People’s Supermarket pioneer Arthur Potts Dawson and Planet Organic founder Renée Elliot are among an impressive speaker line-up for this year’s ‘Selling Organic’ conference hosted by Organic Farmers & Growers.
Selling Organic: Building Partnerships is the third in the popular autumn seminars series. The event will provide a platform for key industry members to discuss where the organic sector works well and how it could work better.
Smoothly functioning supply chains are critical to successful business with the quality of communication all along the chain having an impact on every partners’ ability to perform at the top of their game. Speakers will examine the supply chain and share their experience on issues from buying to selling and from analysis to employing the latest in social media, such as Facebook and Twitter to promote and increase business.
Speakers already confirmed include:
• Richard Jacobs CEO, Organic Farmers & Growers
• Renee Elliott (keynote speaker) founder, Planet Organic
• Arthur Potts Dawson founder, People’s Supermarket
• Mark Spofforth CEO and co-founder, Lovefre.sh
• Christian Payne social technologist, @documentally
• Paul Moore marketing director, Organic Trade Board and ‘Why I Love Organic’
• Peter Whitehead agri-business programme leader IGD
• Susanne Padel principal researcher and team leader, Organic Research Centre
• Nick Barnard managing director, Rude Health
• Simon Wright (chair Q&A sessions) OF+ Consulting
Selling Organic: Building Partnerships will take place at Barceló Oxford Hotel on the 13th October 2011. For more information, and to book places, visit www.organicfarmers.org.uk or email [email protected]