Montezuma’s has unveiled its Christmas collection, which this year includes advent calendars, seasonal flavour truffles and chocolate bars, and a number of vegan-friendly options.
The collection includes:
- Advent Calendars in three versions: a children’s calendar with white and milk chocolate shapes, an adult milk chocolate calendar and a vegan-friendly dark chocolate option
- Chunky Chocolate Snowmen – dark and milk boxes of eight chunky snowmen filled with a soft truffle centre, with a new vegan-friendly Absolute Black version
- Christmas Chocolate Library, with five limited edition 100g bars packaged together and featuring the new flavours of Dark Chocolate with Roasted and Salted Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Ginger and Biscuit, Dark Chocolate with Spiced Lime and Ginger, Milk Chocolate with Coffee and Caramel and Dark Chocolate with Rum and Raisin
- Christmas Truffles gift box containing 16 or 25 festive flavoured truffles with flavours including Frosted Cranberry & Vanilla Cream, Maple & Walnut, Orange & Nutmeg and Cherry & Brandy
- Chocolate Snowballs – milk chocolate truffles covered in white chocolate, in Caramel and Peanut Butter
- Christmas Tree Baubles filled with either milk chocolate salted caramel truffles or dark chocolate and vanilla truffles
- Christmas Drinking Chocolate – single portion solid dark chocolate discs in Ginger & Orange or Nutmeg presented in a festive gift tin.
“This year’s Christmas range really does have something for everyone – from our ever popular advent calendars which seem to sell out as quickly as we can make them to the sophisticated flavours of the Christmas Bar Library,” says Montezuma’s co-founder Helen Pattinson. “Our dark chocolate and vegan friendly ranges have been so popular all year so it was important that we included lots of dairy free options for Christmas. My personal favourite this year are our new Absolute Black chunky snowmen – I can’t wait to tuck in to my own stash to see in the festive season.”