Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Whole Earth is investing £1.5 million into a new creative campaign across video-on-demand and out-of-home billboards and six-sheets to rally the nation’s support for Team GB for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- The Kentish Soap Company’s new Rose Clay Facial Bar is handcrafted using rosehip oil to regenerate and nourish and soothing and rejuvenating rose geranium and frankincense.
- The VieVision Between Legs Mirror from Nyssa is a first-of-its-kind hands-free mirror for viewing between the legs for wellbeing checks, self-grooming and the insertion of period or contraceptive devices. It includes an LED light to offer a clear view of the vulva and vagina.
- MONAT’s new Studio One Volume & Lift Spray is infused with REJUVENIQE S to enhance volume and watermelon extract to moisturize.
- Vite Naturals has launched a Seedrs crowdfunding campaign looking to raise £150,000 to help bring functional nutrition to the mass market. In only a matter of
hours it raised over £111,000 and is on track to smash its target.
- Daioni Organic has secured a national listing with WHSmith Travel Stores, to supply the brand’s range of ready to drink Coffee Drinks.
- Jurlique’s new Activating Water Essence+ featuresmarshmallow root extract to boost hydration and the brand’s Radiance Blend of biodynamically grown botanicals including lavender, rose Gallica and calendula.
- Central England Co-op has signed the European Union’s new Code of Conduct on Responsible Business and Marketing Practices in an effort to work closely with partners to help improve food sustainability. The society outlined a series of targets, including a 90% carbon footprint reduction by 2030 and a 50% food waste reduction by 2025.
- Nairn’s has won gold for Best Independent Brand of the Year Big Brand at the Free From Food Awards 2021, as well as three silvers and a bronze for its oatcakes, crackers and muesli.
- Yeo Valley Organic has introduced a new Little Yeos No Added Sugar range made with all-natural ingredients and real fruit purees for parents looking to wean their babies. The six-packs are available inMango & Vanilla and Blueberry & Banana.
- This month, healthy snack bar brand KIND has introduced its first DTC-exclusive flavour: Dark Chocolate Ginger Almond. Drizzled in dark chocolate, with a hint of ginger spice, it contains 52% nuts.
- Rude Health has launched its new naturally fortified Almond and Coconut Drinks into 655 Tesco stores. The 1L Almond and Coconut Drinks will sit in the chilled fixture.