This year’s Beauty Shortlist Awards are to take place on Friday 7 March.
Shortlisted brands in the main categories will be announced in late February, with the winners and finalists revealed in London on the day of the Awards.
Brands that have not yet entered and wish to do so have until Friday 31 January to complete the online entry form at www.thebeautyshortlist.com and submit samples to Amazing PR, the London agency handling entries on behalf of The Beauty Shortlist.
For the first time, the awards will be presented in association with five beauty brands:
- Luxury London home fragrance brand Ancienne Ambiance (www.ancienneambiance.com)
- Boutique online retailer A Beautiful World (www.abeautifulworld.co.uk)
- Therapie, founded by Vogue Top 10 aromatherapist Michelle Roques-O’Neil (www.roquesoneil.com)
- 001 Skincare (www.doublezeroone.com)
- Italian biodynamic haircare range Naturalmente (www.naturalmenteuk.co.uk)
“We have a very interesting mix of established US, Asian, Australian and European brands who have already entered, as well as some intriguing brands-to-watch – including some really promising British skincare newcomers,” said Fiona Klonarides, founder, The Beauty Shortlist.
“I also have a hunch that some of the new ‘modern organic’ and ‘free-from’ cosmetics and nail brands we’re looking at during the judging process may well be making a name for themselves in the next year or two.”
More information on this year’s awards sponsors and the official entry form can be found at http://www.thebeautyshortlist.com/2014-beauty-shortlist-awards/.