The full programme for this year’s Selling Organic conference is now in place.
This year’s event, hosted again by Organic Farmers & Growers, will explore the theme Selling Organic: Building Partnerships. It takes place on 13 October at the Barceló Oxford Hotel.
Big name speakers at this years conference include Planet Organic founder Renee Elliot and People’s Supermarket founder Arthur Potts Dawson (pictured).
Then conference will focus on the crucial importance of smoothly-functioning supply chains, and will have contributions from some of the brightest talent from the organic food industry and beyond.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Richard Jacobs, CEO, Organic Farmers & Growers
• Renee Elliott, (keynote speaker) Founder, Planet Organic
• Arthur Potts Dawson, Founder, People’s Supermarket• Mark Spofforth, CEO and co-founder, Lovefre.sh
• Christian Payne, Social Technologist, @documentally
• Paul Moore, Head of Marketing, Organic Trade Board & ‘Why I Love Organic’
• Sophie Daranyi, CEO, Haygarth
• Peter Whitehead, Agri-business Programme Leader, Institute of Grocery Distribution (IGD)
• Susanne Padel, Principal Researcher and Team Leader, Organic Research Centre
• Nick Barnard, Managing Director, Rude Health
• Simon Wright, (chair Q&A sessions), OF+ Consulting
Places at the conferences are still available. For more information and to book your ticket call Annette Bertram at Organic Conferences on 01428 713923 or visit www.organicfarmers.org.uk