Raw food specialist Raw Living has introduced a new range of five superfood-boosted chocolate bars, hand-produced in Devon.
The 50g bars comprise:
- Hi Lovers, which has a hint of maca and a subtle touch of rose, along with the Ayurvedic herb shatavari (Sanskirt for ‘she who has a hundred husbands’), which is renowned for its women’s health benefits.
- Too Magic – a white chocolate bar containing cacao butter along with lucuma for a buttery melt-in-the-mouth texture, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper to impart a warming, comforting flavour.
- Be The Change, which contains the Chinese medicinal mushroom reishi and Klamath Lake Algae to produce a satisfying bar with earthy undertones.
- Lucky Me – a combination of blackcurrant which brings out the subtle notes of the purple corn extract it also contains, along with the Ayurvedic adaptogen ashwanganda to promote balance.
- Whoosh – a vanilla-flavoured bar featuring a generous dose of maca and gingko for mental concentration and focus as well as an energy lift.
The bars are made using organic, fair trade Peruvian cacao, and Raw Living says these are unique bars in the industry as it can guarantee the products are truly raw from start to finish.
All the bars contain different superfoods, and the brand emphasizes that this is not just a token nod, but an important part of creating a ‘high vibe treat that delivers optimum joy’.
The bars are sweetened with sun-dried cane juice, which is raw, organic, vegan, high in minerals and low glycaemic.