In its biggest launch to date, RESCUE is introducing a five-strong line-up of natural wellbeing products, including sprays, balms and capsules, to offer ‘a uniquely effective holistic approach’ to sleep and stress issues.
The vegan-friendly collection is presented in distinctive packaging with clear product and ingredient benefits on-pack and combines the brand’s signature essences with natural ingredients including saffron, CBD, ashwagandha, ginkgo biloba and passion flower.
- Dream Balm offers a natural way to massage and relax muscles, release tension and unwind the mind for a peaceful night’s sleep with CBD, lavender, chamomile and RESCUE essences along with moisturizing with shea butter and apricot kernel oil
- Peaceful Night Capsules use natural plant-based botanicals to help prepare for a restful, peaceful sleep, including ashwagandha, lemon balm, chamomile, B vitamins and RESCUE flower essences in a vegan capsule
- Peaceful Night Duo pairs capsules to prepare for a restful sleep and a sugar-free oral spray to help with relaxation and to settle a disturbed sleep with a blend of ashwagandha, lemon balm, passion flower, chamomile, B vitamins and RESCUE flower essences
- To reduce stress during the day, RESCUE Balance & Positivity Capsules combine saffron, l-theanine, magnesium, B vitamins and RESCUE flower essences to promote inner peace, balance balanced and positivity during busy days
- Fresh & Focus Capsules incorporate natural plant-based botanicals to sharpen the mind and keep focus and long-term memory with ginkgo biloba, omega-3 vegan DHA, B vitamins and RESCUE flower essences. Just take one a day.
The launch, taking place in August, has been designed to energize the RESCUE brand and drive incremental shoppers into the category. It is being supported by an ‘expansive and disruptive’ campaign, says the brand, designed to engage consumers across every touchpoint with relatable and effective communications, and is supported by the largest marketing investment in the brand’s history.